Why do you talk about music so much?
Clearly, because I have a passion for it. And when people take such an interest in something, they are bound to make that the topic.
Favorite musicians?Jason Schwartzman, Kevin Barnes, Bradford Cox (I dub him as my music god haha), Geoff Rickly, Coyle Girelli , Charlie Brand, and of course, Conor Oberst.
Where do you see yourself settling down?
I see myself settling down in San Fransisco for now. In the future, Los Angeles or New York City.
What is your all-time favorite television shows?
Dead Like Me, Tru Calling, Six Feet Under, The OC, Skins series 1 & 2, House
How do you like your coffee?
With little soy milk or sometimes real milk. I love lattes
Would you ever start a band or join one?
I don't know if I would start one, but join one if I really could bring something to the band. I can't sing nor can I play an instrument. Maybe I'll play the tambourine...
1 comment:
you always post the loveliest things.
Post a Comment