Good luck!!! This totally takes me back when I applied a few months ago! I got so nervous it took me forever to get my ideas down on paper! After much deliberation over which project I felt was better to turn in...the last week before my interview I HAD to make a decision! I had made like 5 dift ones to see which one I would like in the end. This was for the Visual Communications program! I was so happy I chose what I chose and got great feedback! My FIDM advisor gave me great pointers about my designs and more info on what FIDM's courses would help me do with my creativity in real life! TOTALLY awesome school and everyone is super helpful.
2 comments:
Good luck!!! This totally takes me back when I applied a few months ago! I got so nervous it took me forever to get my ideas down on paper! After much deliberation over which project I felt was better to turn in...the last week before my interview I HAD to make a decision! I had made like 5 dift ones to see which one I would like in the end. This was for the Visual Communications program! I was so happy I chose what I chose and got great feedback! My FIDM advisor gave me great pointers about my designs and more info on what FIDM's courses would help me do with my creativity in real life! TOTALLY awesome school and everyone is super helpful.
wishing you the best.
xxxxxx
Post a Comment